Monday, July 18, 2011

I have not gone!

I haven’t updated in awhile due to; firstly the camera battery charger going suddenly missing. It was upsetting and a right pain trying to find a replacement but I managed to rope in the help of a more technologically savvy significant other and finally got a workable replacement (A few of the cards I created in the time have unfortunately just gone to the recipients without being photographed); and secondly, I’ve also started doing scrapbook layouts as opposed to just cards. I have done these before but there is a marked difference in how much I’ve progressed! I must add that scrapbooking is a completely different ball game and I won’t be posting my layouts online just yet- not just because I need more practice but also as some of them have very personal anecdotes and pictures.

As I unfortunately have no card eye candy for you at the moment- suffice to say I will be rectifying this deficit very soon! I have in no way abandoned my crafty-ness! (lol) If anything, I have told myself I need to do atleast one crafty thing a night no matter whether it’s a workday or not! It will ensure that I have the practice I need and the escape for sanity that is so important when you’re a stressed out worker! So whether it’s a scrapbook page or a card, tonight I’ll be stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment