Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ink, Ink!

Now what have we here?

A box load of inks!

Before I explain further lets do a little pictorial comparison.

Stamp Pad A cost RM14.20 (inclusive of shipping all the way from the US-of A) and Stamp Pad B cost RM13.90 (and that does NOT include the exorbitant parking rate/fuel cost I am slapped with when I go buy these inks from Bangsar!) They're BOTH Color Box Pigment Inks BUT, Stamp Pad A is marketed under Stamps of Life's Stephanie Barnard's label. The catch? To get the insanely cheap price of RM14.20 for such a huge and luscious ink pad- I have to buy them in either a set of half dozen or one dozen (different colours). It was a doozy of a no-brainer.

And besides the super value, you get, honestly (and I've tried almost every ink brand on the planet) the BEST ink pads I have ever used.

Promise guys, I am not being paid by Stephanie to say this. It is seriously, the most amazing ink pad you can buy for your stamps. With or without a stamping mat, I got perfect images every time. You can get them from here. The first batch was sold out in a matter of 2 days and I had to wait another week for the second batch. If you are reluctant, it's okay. That just means more stamp pads for me. I feel like stocking these up just cause they're so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment