Though not a secret nor really a garden, the grounds of Bunratty castle was dotted with museum cottages that preserve the simplicity of life in rural Ireland. There were also real ponies to be seen.
I'm terribly late I am afraid. Still scrapping the pictures of my Europe adventure that now seems a world away. I realised my memory was failing too. I couldn't even remember the name of the castle! It would be sad indeed to forget; hence why scrapbooking is honestly more important than most give it credit for.
I've finally gotten over my reluctance to use my pretty paper stash. What's the point in keeping and not using eh?
So now it's no holds barred. The best of my stash for the here and now.
- Prima Fairy Rhymes papers
- MFT medium swirl die
- Marianne Design small flowers die
- Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper
- Holly Hobbie stamps (FOC frm Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine)
- Kaisercraft butterfly stamp
- Distress inks
- Derwent watercolour pencils