Saturday, November 12, 2011

A new discovery!

Take a look at this card.

Well can you guess?
Photo stamps! Yes, the picture was stamped! The image would've been much better if I had the right kind of paper but I made do! I love these. This image and sentiment was from Oxford Impression's China Dolls set.

The stamp works best on glossy paper but I hadn't any on hand so the regular paper somehow didn't do it justice. I do hope you like how the card turned out anyway!

Only just realised on the very last day, that I could use this card for the Lawnscaping challenge #21! I did this as a birthday card for a baby girl. The idea behind it was that she is a blessing to her parents. It unfortunately does not use any Lawn Fawn stamps but I thought I'd try it out anyways!

- The patterned paper was created with stamps from Glitz Laced with Grace Stamp set and ink from Stephanie Barnard (grape) and milled lavender Distress Ink
- The flower is from Prima Paper's Romantique collection
- The leaves were cut using a Spellbinders Die
- Sentiment stamped with Stephanie Barnard Ink (grape)
- Brown 'photo' backing from recycled brown paper, torn and distressed with vintage photo distress ink
- Diamante embellishments from Momoyo
- Purple and cream basic card in 220gsm

3 comments:

  1. Sweet vintage card:) Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the distressing around the photo! So glad you joined us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty vintage and chic card

    ReplyDelete