Sunday, January 13, 2013

Layout: Tea for Two

I am so slow, I am still scrapbooking my Eurotrip 2012. I swear, I feel like I'll never finish but at the same time, it's such a nice memory I love re-living it over and over again.

This is a layout featuring the scrumptious tea serving at the Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh: the most luxurious high tea in the city. And yet, I feel I've had better desserts here. But nonetheless, another place I can say: been there, done that! :-)

For this layout I used a My Mind's Eye cardstock from the Life Stories collection as well as these other bits and bobs:
- Cardstock from Graphic 45's Kraft Reflections stack
- liquid pearls
- Prima Tea thyme journaling card
- washi tape
- distress stickles in spun sugar
- regular stationary glitter glue
- lace and ribbon
- K and Company chipboard swirls
- labels die by Spellbinders
- EK Success floral border punch


No comments:

Post a Comment