Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Layout: You Check Out!

My last effort with the January DT kit, this page features another simple layout (I find I prefer the simpler layouts as at some point, my brain absolutely refuses to add anymore embellishments!). Anyways, the picture is of Alvin and me in the ferry that took us to Pulau Ketam. Its amazing how much I can scrap pics of Alvin: as if memories with him are the only ones worth scrapping (I know that's awful but I can't help it! We photograph so well together! hehe).


The Checklist, cut out fishies and the sudden turquoise splash of colour came from cardstock. I love the grungy twine and lace ribbon (which I deffo need to go buy more of!).


Like the seashell charms? RM4 a bag from your local haberdashery! :-D

Full post here.

Happy crafting, scrappers!

No comments:

Post a Comment