Sunday, June 19, 2011

Picture Perfect

I had a whole set of Thomas Kinkade postcards from a calendar set last year that I thought would make brilliant centrepieces for a card. I love how the painting just steals the entire show. Thomas Kinkade is an American artist who paints gorgeous English cottage and countryside scenes! He also has a range of Christian Motivational quotes and scriptures to accompany some of his art in books and puzzles.

Sounds like free advertising but if you do like Kinkade's work, do check out his gallery in Bangsar Village II! Even if you don't have RM5000 lying about for a painting, you can buy calendars, jigsaws, books, mugs (sometimes) and canvas prints for under RM500. I am always all for supporting the Arts!
Thomas Kinkade Cottage Card (made specially for someone I love!)

No comments:

Post a Comment