Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A busy Bee...

It's been a busy cardmaking week that went past! A colleague liked my past Winnie the Pooh set and asked if one could be made for her. So I did a new set. It's not too much like the first one although the elements aren't really different. Cutesy Pooh stickers, matching patterned paper and embellishments. Seems to be a surefire recipe that hasn't failed yet!

The next card I made was a result of a video I was thinking of making. Watching my favourite crafters make youtube how-to videos made me want to do one of my own. But for a video I had to think up an easy yet clever card that could be done in the 9min time frame I got for the vid. It was whilst turning the wheels in my head to figure out how best to do that, that I came up with the idea for this: a vintage looking card with a cutesy image! From my new stash of Lawn Fawn stamps: this stamp is called Winter Bunny and it's too cute for words! LF is known for producing sugary sweet images so I thought a challenge would be to try to create a vintage looking card with this image. I don't know if I am succeeded really and I never did get around to making that video- but I love this card all the same!


Lastly is this 'sister' card for an earlier coffee card I made (reminisce: post 'A spot of Java to Get Well Soon')

No comments:

Post a Comment