Monday, October 3, 2011

The Cheaters guide to Cardmaking!

Okay, those of you who love using Crafts-U-print and similar cardmaking tools will probably want to bop me in the head for this post but here's my disclaimer- this is just how I felt when using this method! Like I was 'cheating' somehow. I know it's impossible NOT to use some kind of mechanical aid- even the idea of stamping as opposed to drawing and using a Big Shot as opposed to a scissors and embossing tool is probably cheating in some level too but this felt like I wasn't really using any creativity at all.

Why I would recommend it? It's fast and provides the glossy store bought look with minimal fuss or muss.

What I used:
- Papercraft Inspirations Christmas kit (Oct 2011; Issue 91)
- Glitter glue
- adhesives
- polka dot red ribbon

*In the pack you'll find a bunch of printed and scored card bases, decorating cardboard pieces and 3 mini acrylic stamps.

It's really as easy as 1-2-3.

1) Pick your base

2) Pick and glue your chosen cardboard pieces.

3) Embellish with a stamped sentiment (also part of the pack!) ribbon, glitter, buttons or whatever you have lying about. And you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment