Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fawning over my new Stamps!

I need to get this off my chest. I do.

I... LOVE... LAWN FAWN STAMPS!!!

I didn't think I would fall so madly in love but hand in hand with my Copic markers- there was no turning back. They're so cutesy and sweet you'll need insulin. Kelly Marie Alvares is the goddess behind Lawn Fawn. I adore watching her videos because she just sounds as sweet as her stamp images! If you haven't already heard of Lawn Fawn (and you're a crafter)- smack yourself (not too hard! You need those creative brain cells!) and head on over here. At first I thought them a little expensive but these stamps are really good quality photo-polymer and stamp like a dream. Am I gushing? God, I so am.

These are some of the cards I made using the Cosy Christmas set and I think the other one is called Funny Valentine- or something like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment